|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Also called Reversi. “a strategy board game for two players, played on an 8×8 uncheckered board. There are sixty-four identical game pieces called disks (often spelled “discs”), which are light on one side and dark on the other. Players take turns placing disks on the board with their assigned color facing up. During a play, any disks of the opponent’s color that are in a straight line and bounded by the disk just placed and another disk of the current player’s color are turned over to the current player’s color.” -Wikipedia
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38367 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24154 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (618 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (418 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (336 views)