|Grade||Middle School, High School|
Students design memorials that speak to them. Using a creative approach, this project is a way for students to forge a personal connection with past events so that they respect the struggle that these men and women endured to preserve our freedom and want to share it with others.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (37885 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24120 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (659 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (612 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (549 views)
- Darbee (415 views)
- Music Lab (410 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (381 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (365 views)
- Hacker (332 views)