On a May afternoon in 1943, an Army Air Forces bomber crashed into the Pacific Ocean and disappeared, leaving only a spray of debris and a slick of oil, gasoline, and blood. Then, on the ocean surface, a face appeared. It was that of a young lieutenant, the plane’s bombardier, who was struggling to a life raft and pulling himself aboard. So began one of the most extraordinary odysseys of the Second World War.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38516 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24161 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)