The use of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of World War II was a controversial choice that remains a topic of debate today. This lesson will allow students to take part in the debate, and learn more about the facts and opinions that went into making the decision, as well as the reactions of veterans of the war to the use of the bomb.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38555 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24163 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (665 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (558 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)