|Audience||Young Kids, Family|
|Grade||Pre-school, Kindergarten, Elementary|
For your little ones, cover the bottom of a roasting pan with a shallow amount of coarse (also called Kosher) salt & offer your child some cars to drive through the salt. They can add what ever else that will stir their imagination to create roads, villages, stories. Rinse everything off afterwards to prevent corrosion. The salt can be saved and reused for this project is still clean. * If your child has open cuts on their hands this is not a good activity!. 10 minutes to assemble materials, 5 minutes to rinse cars/toys used
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38271 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24149 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (617 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (384 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)