Make a sticky wall with contact paper taped to the wall facing out and let them stick paper cutouts and lightweight objects to it | from 200 Ways to Entertain Your Kids at Home blog post. It takes about 5 minutes to set up and you will need contact paper, making tape and lightweight objects
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (37884 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24120 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (658 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (612 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (549 views)
- Darbee (415 views)
- Music Lab (410 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (381 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (365 views)
- Hacker (332 views)