|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
The game that started it all with all new cards in a special collectable lunch box tin. Flip and stack this clever loaf of cards to build slamwiches and double deckers. Tomato, cheese, tomato. slap. Get there first and win the pile. But watch out — you’ll have to catch thieves and stop munchers from stealing the stack of cards. When you’re out of cards, you’re out of the game. The first player to collect all the cards wins.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (37885 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24120 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (659 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (612 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (549 views)
- Darbee (415 views)
- Music Lab (410 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (381 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (365 views)
- Hacker (332 views)