|Book Type||Chapter Books|
In 1962, fresh out of business school, Phil Knight borrowed $50 from his father and created a company with a simple mission: import high-quality, low-cost athletic shoes from Japan. Selling the shoes from the trunk of his lime green Plymouth Valiant, Knight grossed $8,000 his first year. Today, Nike’s annual sales top $30 billion. In an age of startups, Nike is the ne plus ultra of all startups, and the swoosh has become a revolutionary, globe-spanning icon, one of the most ubiquitous and recognizable symbols in the world today.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38076 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24138 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (661 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (614 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (552 views)
- Darbee (416 views)
- Music Lab (412 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (382 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (366 views)
- Hacker (333 views)