|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game where players compete against one another to see who can complete 10 varied phrases first. A phase is a combination of cards and can be composed of sets (multiple cards of the same value), runs (multiple cards in consecutive ascending order), cards of one color, or a combination of these. Each phase to be completed is specific to each hand dealt, meaning you need to complete the current phase in order to advance to the next one. Finish all 10 and win the game.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38271 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24149 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (617 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (384 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)