|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
If your kids are old enough to put on a play or puppet show. Have them find a good story, create a script, make a stage with a curtain and backdrops. Practice, practice, practice, then film it and put on a show with family and friends. My brothers and I had a blast doing this in the 60s. Involves reading, writing, speech, art and advertising. Parents will need to guide content and limit sharing.. Use materials from your home. Some of the best theater is simply presented.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38239 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24145 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (663 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (616 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (555 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (383 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)