|Author||Richard Paul Evans|
To everyone at Meridian High School, Michael Vey is an ordinary fourteen-year-old. In fact, the only thing that seems to set him apart is the fact that he has Tourette’s syndrome. But Michael is anything but ordinary. Michael has special powers. Electric powers.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38271 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24149 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (617 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (384 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)