|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
The fastest way to transform presentations into classroom conversations. Imagine if you could engage every student in your class, every day. What if you could instantly see who’s confused and who’s ready for more? That’s the power of Pear Deck. And now, with the Pear Deck for Google Slides Add-on, you can add the magic of formative assessments and interactive questions to your presentations right from Google Slides.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (37884 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24120 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (658 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (612 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (549 views)
- Darbee (415 views)
- Music Lab (410 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (381 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (365 views)
- Hacker (332 views)