|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Patchwork is a form of needlework that involves sewing together pieces of fabric into a larger design. In the past, it was a way to make use of leftover pieces of cloth to create clothing and quilts. Today, patchwork is a form of art, in which the designers use precious fabrics to create beautiful textiles. The use of uneven pieces of fabric in particular can result in real masterpieces and is therefore being practiced by a large number of textile artists. To create a beautiful quilt, however, requires effort and time, but the available patches just do not want to fit together. So choose your patches carefully and keep a healthy supply of buttons to not only finish your quilt, but to make it better and more beautiful than your opponent‘s.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38555 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24163 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (665 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (558 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (369 views)
- Hacker (338 views)