|Book Type||Chapter Books|
This short novel, already a modern classic, is the superbly told, tragic story of a Cuban fisherman in the Gulf Stream and the giant Marlin he kills and loses — specifically referred to in the citation accompanying the author’s Nobel Prize for literature in 1954.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38273 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24149 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (617 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (384 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)