|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School|
Provides educators with the historical background of this past exhibit, as well as activities, worksheets, and vocabulary. Topics explored include “Why We Collect” and “Do Objects Talk” which invites students to take on the role of the museum professional in examining artifacts to reveal the stories behind them.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38555 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24163 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (665 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (558 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)