|Grade||Pre-school, Kindergarten, Elementary|
Prepare a garden space. Plant vegetable or flower seeds in pots for later transplant. Clean up flower beds for spring. Have a contest to see who can collect the most fallen pine cones or sticks or whatever has accumulated in your yard over the winter. Afterward, make shapes or letters or art with the collected objects.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (37884 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24120 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (658 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (612 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (549 views)
- Darbee (415 views)
- Music Lab (410 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (381 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (365 views)
- Hacker (332 views)