|Grade||Pre-school, Kindergarten, Elementary|
Prepare a garden space. Plant vegetable or flower seeds in pots for later transplant. Clean up flower beds for spring. Have a contest to see who can collect the most fallen pine cones or sticks or whatever has accumulated in your yard over the winter. Afterward, make shapes or letters or art with the collected objects.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (247249 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24455 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (765 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (718 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (659 views)
- Darbee (509 views)
- Music Lab (477 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (424 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (420 views)
- Hacker (394 views)