|Grade||Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Highlights one of Abraham Lincoln’s most moving speeches. Lesson plans and student activities based on the president-elect’s impromptu farewell to Springfield and his move from Springfield to our nation’s capital in 1861. Background information, lesson plans and classroom activities.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38370 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24155 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (618 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (418 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (336 views)