Empowering Literacy Educators Through Adaptive Assessment and Personalized Instruction
Lexia Core5 Reading
Lexia® Core5® Reading supports educators in providing differentiated literacy instruction for students of all abilities in grades pre-K–5. Lexia’s research-proven program provides explicit, systematic, personalized learning in the six areas of reading instruction, targeting skill gaps as they emerge, and providing teachers with the data and student-specific resources they need for individual or small-group instruction.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38516 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24161 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)