|Book Type||Family, Storytime|
|Author||Sharon M. Draper|
Melody is not like most people. She cannot walk or talk, but she has a photographic memory; she can remember every detail of everything she has ever experienced. She is smarter than most of the adults who try to diagnose her and smarter than her classmates in her integrated classroom – the very same classmates who dismiss her as mentally challenged because she cannot tell them otherwise. But Melody refuses to be defined by cerebral palsy. And she’s determined to let everyone know it – somehow.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38518 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24161 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)