|Book Type||Chapter Books, Family, Storytime|
August Pullman was born with a facial difference that, up until now, has prevented him from going to a mainstream school. Starting 5th grade at Beecher Prep, he wants nothing more than to be treated as an ordinary kid—but his new classmates can’t get past Auggie’s extraordinary face. WONDER, now a #1 New York Times bestseller and included on the Texas Bluebonnet Award master list, begins from Auggie’s point of view, but soon switches to include his classmates, his sister, her boyfriend, and others. These perspectives converge in a portrait of one community’s struggle with empathy, compassion, and acceptance.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38555 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24163 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (665 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (558 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)