This lesson plan is designed to help high school teachers train their students on how to conduct high quality oral history interviews. Upon completion of this exercise, students will be able to conduct an oral history interview as part of a class project.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38555 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24163 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (665 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (619 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (558 views)
- Darbee (419 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (338 views)