|Audience||Young Kids, Family|
|Grade||Pre-school, Kindergarten, Elementary|
Get coins or plastic eggs or something special/noticeable and hide it throughout the house or yard and kids go looking for it. Can help them with “warm/cold” or give them clues or just let them go searching
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38268 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24149 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (617 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (417 views)
- Music Lab (414 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (384 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (367 views)
- Hacker (335 views)