|Grade||Middle School, High School|
Harness the curiosity and creativity of your middle and high school students with a supercharged social studies curriculum that gets beyond facts. Big History Project is a free, online social studies course that emphasizes skill development as students draw mind-blowing connections between past, present and future. What can you expect to see? Amazing gains in student writing and critical thinking. BHP delivers a big picture look at the world, and helps students develop a framework to organize what they’re learning both in and out of school.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (247466 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24455 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (766 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (718 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (660 views)
- Darbee (509 views)
- Music Lab (477 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (424 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (420 views)
- Hacker (394 views)