|Grade||Middle School, High School|
This lesson will give students experience in analyzing political cartoons, allowing them to hone their skills in “reading” visual images to promote interest in political issues, encourage student creativity and foster critical thinking skills.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38372 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24155 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (664 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (618 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (556 views)
- Darbee (418 views)
- Music Lab (416 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (385 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (368 views)
- Hacker (337 views)