|Grade||Middle School, High School|
With spectacular immersive environments, traditional exhibit galleries and high-tech special effects theaters, a visit to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum promises a memorable day for all visitors. But for a teacher with a large group of school children in tow, navigating through the museum, while providing a meaningful learning experience, can be a daunting endeavor. To help you prepare yourself and your students, the ALPLM Education Department has created teacher resource guides specifically for educators bringing a school group to the ALPLM.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (38074 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24137 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (661 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (614 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (552 views)
- Darbee (416 views)
- Music Lab (412 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (382 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (366 views)
- Hacker (333 views)