Students can listen to or read our veteran’s first-hand accounts of their wartime experiences, and by doing so, enhance their knowledge and understanding of contemporary American history.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Popular Ads Overall
- Alcumus (247278 views)
- Canvas – Learning Management System (24455 views)
- Zoom Videoconferencing (765 views)
- Outdoor Music Concert (718 views)
- Otus – Learning Management System (660 views)
- Darbee (509 views)
- Music Lab (477 views)
- Turn Your Entire Home Into a Miniature Golf Course With These Putting Cup Air Vents (424 views)
- Preschool Inspirations (420 views)
- Hacker (394 views)